Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oliver


I started babysitting our neighbor's 7 week old, Oliver, last week. I'm just watching him on Thursday afternoons. It was an absolute joy to hold him last week while he slept and looked around. I had already forgotten how little newborn babies are. Most of the time he was here, Hudson was napping. When Hudson got up, he was not very happy that I was holding another baby. So, I put Oliver in our little bouncy chair for a little bit while I sat on the floor with Hudson explaining who this new baby was. Hudson crawled circles around Oliver, stopping to inspect him from every angle. After much investigating, he seemed to decide that Oliver was okay to have around.

1 comment:

Colin said...

This little practice of infant babysitting will surely lead to another baby Casto...:)