Monday, January 4, 2010

Surprised!


Had the ultrasound tech write the gender in an envelope, then Trent and I went out to lunch and opened the envelope there...



I was 99.9% sure (at least I thought I was) that we were having another boy. I didn't even think we needed to open the envelope. I thought boy before the ultrasound, but then thought I could tell on the ultrasound that it was clearly a boy. As my sister said, good thing I'm not reading ultrasounds for a living. 

I decided to change the blog to pinkish for a little while in honor of this newest little one. :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATS Emily and Trent! That is sooo exciting. Walter and I are so happy for you guys. I love the pic of Trent and Hudson at the top. Hudson is soo adorable and is growing up so fast.

By the way, our neighbors who live in your old place received your oranges and asked me to tell you guys. They wanted to know if you lived near by so they could deliver them to you. What would you like them to do with them?

meg said...

What a surprise! I can't believe you're going to have a sweet little girl to add to your (ADORABLE) family. Congrats!

lisa said...

yes, congratulations, trent and emily. bryan and i think of you often and are glad to keep up with you via your blog.

love,

the loneys

The Harts said...

Yay for little girls! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

SUPER excited for you!!!