Monday, August 30, 2010

The Year of the Bike

Trent's birthday was last Monday, but we are celebrating today. He is just getting into triathlons, so having a bike was in order. He's been borrowing a very very nice tri-bike for the last 1-2 months. He's also been looking at Craig's List for a good deal on a tri or road bike since the beginning of the year and found this one last night. It was a steal.


His first triathlon is this Saturday! The kids and I are excited to go cheer him on (although it requires leaving our house around 5am!).


Happy Birthday Trent! I'm excited you finally got a bike. I really do love you more with each passing year although I never think it's possible for my love for you to grow. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I love you too! Thanks so much for my birthday present!
TC