Thursday, September 23, 2010

Full & Blessed

As I've reflected on turning 30, the words "full" and "blessed" keep popping into my mind. I am so thankful!

married to my best friend!


This little guy has such a zeal for life. He keeps me laughing & smiling.



It's a good thing I love to hold this little cutie, because she's demanding to be held more & more. :) She's interacting with toys & her feet now. It's amazing how happy I am just watching her play.



from our yard
also taken from our yard
we often get to watch the sunset on the beach...last night with ice cream
just a reminder that we still deal with the daily ins & outs of having a toddler and baby in the house....this was the scene when I went to get Hudson up from his "nap" one day last week. I thought he was sleeping, not quietly destroying his room


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!! That like a bomb went OFF!! That's happened at are house before Connor throwing lego's around! See you tonught!(Hopefully.)

-Reagan

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Hudson is and Anna is beautiful. We miss you guys. We hope everyone is well and that your ministry is blessed. Love Ben, Angie, Cadence, and Ethan.