Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas

We enjoyed a white Christmas by playing in the white sand at the beach by our house. I didn't take my camera but it was absolutely packed!

We were all up by 7ish at our house. After Trent read the account of Christ's birth from Matthew, we opened presents, ate a big breakfast, went to the beach, Stephanie & I made our first homemade Apple Pie and then we all enjoyed dinner with friends.

Hudson got a tricycle & helmet (but he was most excited about the Thomas the Train set he got from our neighbors and the construction trucks he got from friends)


and what bicycle ride isn't complete without running into your sister...?

Anna Kate got her first baby doll and loved it!


She also enjoyed eating lots of packaging, wrapping paper & sand on Christmas.

Stephanie got lots of cool books & here she got a canvas and paints...she's already started painting a family portrait of us in sea creatures. I'm sure her work will be showcased on the blog when it's done.

Trent got a couple CDs he was wanting (John Mayer & Jack Johnson) and things related to triathlon training (a book, a magazine, a month of working out with an intense triathlon training group...)


Here I'm receiving some spices for cooking. I also got the new MacBook Pro from which I'm composing this post and an intense weekend photography class I'm taking in January!


Our Dad & Stepmom got all of us matching shirts...I'm sure there will be a picture coming once all my family arrives this week!


We hope all of you up north are enjoying all your fresh fallen snow! Merry Christmas!

No comments: