Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The first leg

We've had a great first couple of days of our trip! We enjoyed seeing my grandparents & my little sister in 3 different cities. Hudson did a wonderful job sleeping in the car & then smiling and cooing whenever we woke him up to meet new people.

Now we're laying low at my parent's house in Morgantown, WV. Trent successfully had all 4 of his wisdom teeth out this morning, with my dad doing his anesthesia. Everything went well, he's just hoping he can eat normally by our time at his grandparents this weekend. He loves eating the great down home cooking at his parent's and grandparents' houses (eg: we save real bacon for a treat when we go home...it's turkey bacon at our house).

Hudson with Great Grandma & Great Grandpa in Cincinnati


After lunch with Great Grandma & Great Aunt Liz in Columbus


Hanging with the cool kids...Aunt Stephanie & friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad ya'll are having a good trip so far and that Trents surgery went well! I love the pictures! Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip! Happy travels!

Abby said...

emily, i am so sorry i haven't seen you in the past couple of weeks. i didn't even realize you were gone. i am a terrible neighbor! but i am cracking up at papius in the crib! that is so something i would expect from him. so is he y'all's for good? i am guessing yes. well, hope your trip is good. i have not been over here in a while because the post where you left your link keeps inching further back into my archives. i finally just put the link in my sidebar. please let me know if you would rather me take it down though. see y'all when you get back!