Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rainy Day



What better thing to do on a rainy day than stay in and play with Hudson? He's been smiling and cooing a lot today. It must be because he's so well rested after sleeping for 4 1/2 hours straight last night! Since he went to sleep at 8:15pm and I went to sleep at 10, I got my normal 2 1/2 hour stretch of sleep before getting up to feed him. But, it makes me think that longer stretches of sleep are coming. On the sleep note, I'm actually doing quite well and feeling rested during the days. Hudson eats fast (around 10 min) and goes back to sleep fairly easily at night, which means I'm not missing as much sleep. I normally enjoy getting up to feed him at nights, it is such a sweet time. In between playing with Hudson today, I'm working on my take home final. I'm very appreciative that it's a take home final and that I can work on it at my own pace.

trying to capture his smile is a bit of a challenge




All this smiling is hard work...

No comments: