Thursday, April 30, 2009

Procrastination & Jonas Brothers

When faced with the thoughts of schoolwork, housework, going to work, parenting, packing,visiting with people we want to connect with before we move from St. Louis, simply organizing things to get ready to move, etc... I decided it was the right time to change the template of our blog.

On a different note, Trent and I moved out of the one upstairs bedroom in our house a couple weeks ago to try to get Hudson to sleep through the night. The 3 of us had been sharing a bedroom and I was still getting up to feed our sweet son once every night. Anyways, I was really giving myself pep talks to let him "cry it out" for a couple nights so he would sleep through the night. Well, the night came when we moved out of the room we were all sharing and Hudson slept through the night! I guess he was waiting for us to stop disturbing him. He's been doing great ever since! Trent & I are now sleeping in our guest room in the basement which had been Brianna's room when she was living with us. It still has lots of pieces of her in the room still, which is fun. One is that we are sleeping under a big poster of the Jonas Brothers every night.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the new blog layout and glad that Hudson is still sleeping well! Talk to you soon!
~Nat

The Morginskys said...

who did the amazing photos??? LOVE THEM. the one of hudson to the right is too much!

The Novaks said...

love the new layout and pictures! so cute!!

Emily Burr said...

Hey Emily! I have been following you guys on this blog and it has been great! It's the best procrastination from my studies :-) I'm so glad to hear things are going so well. Hudson is such a cute little guy! Congrats!

Emily said...

Thanks for the comments! Kelly Park (www.kellyparkphotography.com), who's a wife of a Covenant student, took the pictures. There are a bunch of our pics (& a lot of other people's) on her blog.

Also, which Emily left the previous comment? There's no profile with your name. All I know is it's an Emily who is studying. Emily Wicker studying for your licensure exam maybe? Emily Burr studying for your nurse practitioner degree?

Emily Burr said...

It's Emily 2. I don't know how to make a profile. But it's me--from over here in Baltimore, trying to get my NP degree, but you can see some things never change (i.e. my time management skills) :-) I love the blog though -- keep it up! Oh, and where are you guys moving to?