Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baccalaureate Service

Wow! We just got home from a beautiful baccalaureate service at Covenant. It was held in our school's chapel with lots of singing, prayer, senior testimonies, scripture reading and preaching from our school's president. It really ministered to our souls. The graduates had a processional and therefore assigned seating up front. Trent and I were across the podium from one another. Every time I looked up, his was the face I saw. It was just lovely to see my husband as we reflected on all God has done for us during our time here and see his eyes light up as we were singing praises to our God. We are so thankful that we've been able to attend Covenant Seminary these last four years!

We have so much going on this week. I look forward to writing about it sometime soon as I think it will help me process all the amazing things God is doing in our lives. Trent went to go pick his mom up from the airport and they should be back soon, so I just wanted to post a quick update while I had a free moment. Our graduation is tomorrow night and I pray it is even remotely like our service this evening.

No comments: