Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful

We have so much to be thankful for this year. We got back last night from over a week of visiting with family and friends in West Virginia. I took a few pictures, but they certainly don't highlight all the great people we got to see and fun times we had. 

Thanksgiving with Trent's immediate family...can't see everyone in these pictures



A kid's table



Nana asking Hudson & Zoey where their bellies are


Hudson & his cousin closest to his age, Zoey. They played well together.

Hudson loved sitting on the four wheeler. I was a strict mom and only let him sit on it, not ride it. He didn't know the difference though and loved steering.
with Uncle Chad, Jack & Andrew


Trent with his first cousin's on his Dad's side (all but one are there)
the great-grandkids on Trent's Dad's side of the family...can you find Hudson

Hudson & Grandpa (my Dad)

with my Dad & stepmom
Hudson built his first big tower
Hudson loved this kitten. My stepmom and I thought we could get a nice picture of Hudson & the kitty in front of the tree, but this is the best we came up with.



A huge highlight of the week was when Trent surprised me with a night at Stonewall Resort. Hudson stayed with Trent's parents while the 2 of us enjoyed our night away. We got married in the lobby of Stonewall and had our reception in a ballroom there. It was fun to reminisce of the start of our marriage. I also worked at Stonewall for the first year after I graduated college.

The only picture that we took (& it's not a great pic) was when we went hiking on one of their hiking trails after a bountiful breakfast at their main restaurant, Stillwaters.


No comments: