Monday, March 22, 2010

A Collection of Times

One of my best friends from Vandy, Ashley! She's finishing up her MBA at Baylor & came up to hang-out with us for the day on Saturday. We had a lot of fun together!


Last week I babysat Ashley (age 4 and 6/4 according to her). She has a vivid imagination & as I engaged in pretend play with her, Hudson joined in. It was so fun to see his little imagination fast at work!

We played a fun game of Settlers of Catan with the Tenpenney family last week. Hudson loves this family!


After all this, we woke up Sunday morning to 2-3 inches of snow covering everything! Unbelievable. It's been in the 60s-70s for a few weeks and is forecasted to be back up in those temps this week. I packed 2 boxes last week for our move- one being all our winter stuff (coats, gloves, etc...). We had to unpack the box...talk about 2 steps forward & 1 step back. I'm glad we're moving even farther south. :)

No comments: