Monday, April 11, 2011

Broken, Faithful & Fighting

My heart is broken for my friend, Ange, who was recently diagnosed with stage IIIa breast cancer. We met last year in Dallas when I taught her daughter at our church. Ange is a sweet, caring woman. She & her husband have 3 kids- ages 4, 2 and 5 months. She just had a mastectomy, is getting a port put in soon and meeting with her doctor April 18 to finalize chemo plans.


Please join me in praying boldly that every last cancer cell would be wiped away from her body. They've asked prayers for them & their precious children. They are broken, but faithful & fighting.

I lift up my eyes to the hills.

From where does my help come?

My help comes from the Lord,

who made heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.

Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.




No comments: