Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tad & April

Meet Tad & April. Since they are such a part of our daily lives, I thought I should introduce them on the blog. Here Hudson, Tad & April are studying a butterfly in the grass. These 3 do everything together.


They eat meals together, they all have their own seats in the car, they make jokes, play trucks & ball. Tad is 3 like Hudson, but April is 7 and in first grade (her age changes, but she's always school age).

We've had fun getting to know Tad & April and their personalities. They are the most well-behaved children and such good influences on Hudson. :) I hope the power I have of "using" them lasts a long time. I can compliment Tad & April on their manners and Hudson immediately uses good manners or I can comment on how quietly they're going to sleep and Hudson does the same. It'll be interesting to see how long Tad & April stick around.

1 comment:

AM said...

Emily, I need your email address and can't figure out if I can access it through your blog... Ange Marichal
amarichal@cox.net