Thursday, January 1, 2009

Refreshed

Although I would've chosen to go to WV for the wedding & to hear Trent preach, staying home alone was absolutely delightful! When Trent, Hudson & Brianna got back, I felt rested, rejuvenated & refreshed. That night, Brianna went to bed at 7:45 & Trent was asleep by 8:45. Here are a few highlights of my personal retreat:

-Instead of studying "joy" like I wrote, I studied the beginning of Philippians. It was thought provoking and insightful
-I got 3 great nights of sleep
-I cooked and froze some meals
-I ended up watching several episodes of "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" online instead of chick flicks
-Reading for fun
-running when I want without worrying about naptime or feedings
-Pilates...bringing out that "good" hurt in my abs

T, H & B, I'm glad you're home! This house isn't the same without you!

No comments: