Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Glimpse into my Personality

When Trent & I got married, I did most of our registering at Williams Sonoma (which as a side note, I would probably change). Anyways, we received some gift cards from there or store credit for a couple things in which we had duplicates. After over 5.5 years of marriage and Williams Sonoma store credit, I finally spent it (well I still have 98 cents). It's not that we've had so much store credit that I've been purchasing things monthly. Rather, it's that I've held onto a little store credit for 5.5 years waiting to decide on the perfect purchase. I finally made that purchase this week and went against everything in my mind to not keep the receipt with the purchase so I could return it and get back my store credit, waiting longer for a better item. I realize I like having that credit more than actually having a product from the store. Over the last few years I could meander through the store and browse knowing that picking something out was still an option. I'm not sure what this says about my personality, but I think something.




Here's the purchase. Come over sometime and let me serve you a drink from our pitcher.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Big fan of your new purchase! I've always wanted a glass pitcher...they're beautiful! And I think you'll enjoy it so much. Wish I could enjoy a drink with you! I miss you, Em!