Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Green Mountain State

I'm currently in northern Vermont vacationing with my family. Hudson and I headed up here for the week, but unfortunately Trent had to stay in Texas to work. We are having an awesome time up here, just really missing Trent.



My dad was born in VT and spent time here as a boy. My family built a cabin here before I was born. We've done a lot of vacationing up here and it is absolutely beautiful. There's green mountains, wildflowers, an (often) sparkling lake, wildlife and lots of natural beauty. Pictures to come after we get back to Texas (and the camera cord there). Some highlights so far have been-- riding the tram up Jay Peak (www.jaypeakresort.com) and hiking back down, swimming in the lake, water skiing, running, taking walks, badmitten, reading, enjoying meals, biking, putt putt & staying at the Golden Eage (www.goldeneagleresort.com) in quaint Stowe for a night.

No comments: