Sunday, August 16, 2009

Key Dates

There are several key dates and anniversaries for each of my siblings this week and I thought I'd share them with you.

8.8 This was the 20th anniversary of my brother, Bobby's death. Shortly before my 9th birthday, my 15 year old brother died suddenly in an accident. He was a cross-country running, saxophone playing, fun, easy-to-get-along-with, outdoorsy guy. I'd love to hear any comments, memories, tributes to him from any readers that knew him (ok, Erica, I think you're the only reader who knew Bobby, so I'd love to hear some of your memories :)).

Bobby & I in Vermont, Aug 1989


8.14 Happy 10th anniversary Erica & Brian! Y'all are such a neat, fun couple! We always enjoy time spent together! 
Their beautiful family in 2006


8.16 My younger sister, Stephanie, started college orientation this morning at the University of North Carolina Wilmington (UNCW)! She's a smart, beautiful, fun young lady. She starts classes on Wednesday. I'm so excited for her.


before Stephanie's prom in May




2 comments:

Stephanie Meleady Brown said...

That's Stephanie?!? Wow, she's so grown up. Is she really taller than you, Em?

Emily said...

She's not taller than me. I still have her by a smidge. But I'm sure she has on 3+" heels and I have my chaccos.