Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Refreshment for our Souls

On Sunday, Keith and Kristyn Getty were at our church. They helped lead the music during the morning services and then gave a concert/sing-a-long in the evening. It was unbelievable! It was so spiritually refreshing. They played with their full band offering a lively, Irish-influenced evening of music. They were all such talented musicians who seemed so glad to be playing music together. I was so excited to share some sample videos of their music with you, but I couldn't find any that showcased their hearts and musical abilities to the caliber that we got to experience. So, I would just recommend seeing them if they come to a city near you! 

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Well, I have to say that I'm a bit envious. What an incredible night it must have been! I miss you, Emily! Would love to talk with you sometime soon. Please continue praying for us in Tegus...it's a mess here.