Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hudson & Hudson

Last night Trent & I watched another little boy named Hudson. It was so fun to watch how they interacted with one another. Our Hudson scowled at the other Hudson a fair amount when he was playing with his toys or sat in my lap to read a book. It's a hard lesson to learn to share. Thankfully, he did stop giving him the evil eye after a bit and seemed to be okay sharing. The other Hudson seemed delighted to have lots of new toys to play with. We were delighted to have him over. By the way, this Hudson's mom's name is Emily and his dad works at the church with Trent!






Since the last post was about the WVU game, I thought I'd say we did watch the game. I was surprised that it was as close as it was. For anyone else that watched it, we were also surprised by the overturn of the call to give Cincinnati the 2nd touchdown. There did not seem to be indisputable evidence like is needed to overturn a call on the field. Oh well. 

No comments: