Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What John 3:16 and the ABCs Have in Common

Hudson is learning both of them! He loves to practice the hand motions of John 3:16. They go over it at church every Sunday in his nursery class and we do it at home often. The only word he says of it is "God", so he often says it several times during the verse. He also will walk up to Trent and I and say "God" meaning I want you to practice my verse with me. 

He's so focused when he practices the ABCs.


ABCs continued...listen for Hudson's "w"...it's so cute. Hudson does give a little fist-pump at the end. 

2 comments:

The Harts said...

VERY impressive!!

Emily Burr said...

Guys--this is like THE cutest thing I have ever seen. If you posted it on youtube, you might have a shot at making it onto Oprah :-) I think Hudson might have the longest attention span of any other 1 and a half year old!!