Saturday, July 25, 2009

Found Some Pictures

When I was looking through some documents on my computer, I just found 136 pictures from graduation and our month between St. Louis and Dallas. I quickly went through the pics and chose a few to post on the blog. I'm not sure if they're the best or even the ones I would want to post, but I just don't feel like spending the time to go through the pictures slowly. :)

graduation night...I guess this picture didn't need a label

with Trent's grandparents when they came for our graduation

Trent and his Dad...this isn't too far from Trent's parent's house
Blackwater Falls in WV

Fishing in scenic West Virginia
Trent's catch
at Grant's Farm in St. Louis
Four generations of Casto men

petting some goats



with Nana

Trent's 3 sisters are in this picture...Brianna (her birthday), Brittany is next to her and Nichole is on the right side of the picture

No comments: