Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Big Boy Bed

I put Hudson in his new bed a couple days ago and he's done great! He was very excited to sleep on his new fish sheets. We started at naptime and he didn't get out of bed and actually slept. The pictures below are from when I had to wake him up.


We're excited that this has gone smoothly thus far. He did get out of bed the first morning at 6am totally pumped that he'd slept all night in his big boy bed. Trent was already up, so he just put him back in bed and Hudson went right back to sleep.
Our plan is to eventually have our little girl sharing a room with Hudson. I figure she'll stay in in our room for awhile, then we'll transition her to the crib above. Hudson is a pretty light sleeper, so I imagine that's not going to be an easy transition. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.



1 comment:

Buckhannon Upshur High School Math said...

Hey guys, our blog is called The Cerullos come see. I am really working on it. I am so glad Hudson is doing well in his big boy bed. I remember how hard it was for Nathan to get out of his crib and move on. Good Luck and don't worry he probably won't want back in until his sister takes his old crib back.LOL Love you guys