Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cocohatchee Nature Cruise

We went on a nature cruise today near our house. We mostly toured a small inlet of the Gulf, but did go out on the Gulf for a few minutes. We saw lots of neat birds, including Great Blue Herons, Lesser Herons, Snowy Egrets, Pelicans & an Osprey. We also saw quite a few dolphins and some Rays (I think the captain said they were a different type of Ray than Sting Rays, but I don't remember).
Hudson was also fascinated by the kayaks & jet skis we saw. He comments on the jet skis in the video (although you can't see them in the video).

Pregnancy update: I've been having contractions on and off since Thursday night. They mostly come for a couple hours in the evening, but are almost gone during the day. This could happen for the next 9 days until I'm induced. I guess only time will tell...

No comments: