Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Induction Scheduled

I went to the OB today and it's not looking like this baby is coming anytime soon. So, I'm scheduled to be induced on Monday, June 7th if she hasn't made her arrival before then. I'm not crazy about being induced, but would love to have her while family is visiting. My sisters will be here June 3-8, so the 7th seemed like a good choice. It seemed a little strange to me to pick her birthday. I'm hoping she comes on her own next weekend. Trent's family is coming the next week to meet this little one and get to celebrate Trent's ordination with us.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Emily - you look great! Hope the induction goes well. Glad you're enjoying sunny Florida. The kids will love living there :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting. Thinking about you lots. -Seema & Natalie