Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend

We had a good weekend. Hudson got his first tub bath yesterday. I realize he's almost 4wks old & I've only been giving him sponge baths, but he seems to be doing okay. He didn't cry at all, so I'd say he enjoys the water. :) He also had his first babysitter. One of our neighbors came over today for 30min while Trent & I went for a run together. Although it was overcast, in the 50's and drizzling, it was fabulous to be able to go running together! I felt really good (well, I had a side stitch despite our slow pace, but it felt great to be active!), so I'm looking forward to going again soon. Sunday evening we got ice cream with our neighbors and good friends here. We're looking forward to a "normal" week of school, work and hanging out with Hudson.

a boy needs a little privacy





No comments: